Which specialist do I see?

Japanese clinics are divided into specialist departments, such as orthopedic surgery or dermatology, and officially no official General Practitioner system. Patients must decide which department to visit according to their symptoms. Usually each clinic has one specialized treatment department. Such as “Tokyo ophthalmology Clinic” or “Osaka ENT clinic” etc.. In those clinics often they only have one or two specialist doctors working, so … Continue reading Which specialist do I see?