Website Terms and Condition, Disclaimer
Web Site Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions of Japan Healthcare Info (“JHI”). If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
- The term ‘Member’ refers to the people who purchased JHI membership.
- The term ‘User’ refers to the people who are viewing and utilizing information on JHI web site
Healthcare Information Disclaimer
- Japan Healthcare Info (“JHI”) web site provides healthcare service information for use of information purpose only.
- We do not warrant that information we provide will meet the User’s and/or Members health or medical requirements.
- JHI web site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis,or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor with any questions regarding a medical condition.
- The information we provide on JHI web site, consulting or workshop services JHI provide are aiming at assisting the Users’ and/or Members’ administrative tasks and not intending to provide any medical advice.
Changes to Terms
- From the first time, and User’s and/or Members continued usage of the JHI website will mean User’s and/or Members accept those changes.
- The use of the JHI site and its content is at the User’s and/or Members own risk. We do not accept any liability to you for any of the loss or damage, which you may suffer as a result of your use of JHI web site.
- We exclude any liability to you in case JHI web site should not be available at any particular time.
- We do not accept any liability to you if we fail, or are interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of the failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party or any other event not reasonably within our control.
Third Party websites
- We do not accept any responsibility for any third party website.
- Any link provided on JHI is solely for your convenience.