This page introduces JHI’s consultation services
We will find a doctor that meets your needs in your area, provide information via email on the same day (during operation hours) unless the enquiry is difficult or we have a large volume of enquiries or doing a workshop/event/member assistance. We guarantee all messages are checked frequently and answered on the same day.
We can also help make an appointment on your behalf. Sometimes medical appointments can be hard to navigate but we are very familiar with Japanese clinics/hospitals and will try to arrange an appointment that suits your time and needs.
The information is free of charge but appointment or translation, coordination service is a paid service (From 1100 yen).
Please enquire by email email@example.com
We can help you with the following example enquiries.
- I want to see an English-speaking doctor.
- I want to find a family doctor/pediatrician near my house.
- I want to see an English-speaking counselor for mental health related problems.
- provide delivery options and guides to pregnancy life and welfare services in Japan
- assist preparing various paperwork and application for benefits for moms-to-be
Baby and child welfare
- help you find a local pediatrician to meet your needs
- provide support in filling out paperwork for child benefit application
- provide options and consultations for local childcare services
- help you make applications for kindergartens and daycare center
For fee details, please visit our Fees page