This page introduces JHI’s consultation services
We will find a doctor that meets your needs in your area, provide detailed information via email or phone within 60-90 min during operation hours.
With your request, We can help make an appointment on your behalf and provide phone translation services.
We can help you with the following example enquiries.
- I want to see an English-speaking doctor.
- I want to find a family doctor/pediatrician near my house.
- I want to see an English-speaking counselor for mental health related problems.
This is what we do after receiving your enquiry
- We will find detailed information of the provider, including maps and how to get there and send the information to you via email or phone.
- After you make an enquiry, we will get back to you with the information within 60-90 min unless the enquiry is complicated/difficult to handle.
- It is free of charge until coordination tasks, such as making appointments are required
- contact a triage center for advice
- call an ambulance if necessary
- provide necessary paperworkand coordinate assistance in case of hospitalization/surgery
- provide delivery options and guides to pregnancy life and welfare services in Japan
- assist preparing various paperwork and application for benefitsfor moms-to-be
Baby and child welfare
- help you find a local pediatrician to meet your needs
- provide support in filling out paperwork for child benefit application
- provide options and consultations for local childcare services
- help you make applications for kindergartens and daycare center
For fee details, please visit our Fees page